The ‘Bertie’ Coat Stand is a utilitarian modular bench typical of those found in 1950s school changing rooms.
The Stand is designed and produced by us in the UK, pulling together a range of local craftspeople to produce the final product.
This is the larger stand in the collection of two varying sizes and consists of a five double hook system, a double seat and standard bent tubular frame.
It is free standing so can be postioned against a wall space or within a room to provide additional storage for coats, bags, shoes, etc.
It can be linked together to form a line of stands if required.
Hooks: Five cast iron double hooks (natural, yellow and coral)
Seat: Sustainable Natural Ash
Hook plates: white/black lettering on black, orange and white
Height – 1700mm
Width – 1200mm
Depth – 600mm
Bespoke Options (Taylored cost)
- Stand length (anything up to 1400mm)
- Linked unit number quantity (to create a linear stand to fill a room (recommended for changing rooms)
- Frame stock colours are Teal, Mustard and Grey. But other colours can be available on request.
- Bench seat can be slated on request. Options are 6 slats or 2 planks.
- Bench material finish options are: natural Ash, Black Ash or Reclaimed Iroko.
- The hooks come in their natural form but can be coloured on request.
- Coat hook number plates are available in Ivory, Orange and Black, but again can be sourced in a colour to suit your space.
As this is a large item, please get in touch with your postcode for cost of delivery.
If you have any further questions about 'Bertie' then please do not hesitate to contact us?